Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Writer's Block

You may have noticed the complete dearth of posts over the past month. Yeah, I have writer's block. I've never had total writer's block before, usually I just can't write about the particular topic I wanted to. I can usually find something else to post, though. Right now, I just look at a blank screen and can't formulate a sentence that isn't boring as shit.

So, I am currently writing about not being able to write. I guess that's a start. I noticed the writing quality of my posts over the last few months has gone downhill, I think that it scared me and my brain decided not to write at all. But I'm going to attempt some year end lists either this week or next and I'm hoping that will start a resurgence of creative flow. We'll see.

Til then, Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There he is! I was about to email you actually. Good to know it was nothing serious (like my, ahem, problems) and that they'll be some year-end action going on! I'm making my lists too!