Friday, November 11, 2011

The Wanted Are Totes Wankable, "Glad You Came" Is A Pretty Good Single, Too

The flip side to having Sirius installed in my car is all the hot music I can catch that the local stations ignore. The Wanted is a boyband out of the UK & Ireland and 20 On 20 and Hits One have been playing their single "Glad You Came" pretty regularly. It's a really pretty, yet bouncy pop track with a great accordion break a la "Stereo Love" which is right in my wheel house.

Well, while I was searching for yesterday's shitstorm of suck "Pick Up The Phone" I stumbled across the video for "Glad You Came" and almost had to excuse myself to the loo for a quick wank. (They make me all British sounding, in addition to raising my temp!) These lads are stunning, the one with the striped apron above looks like the love child of Puck from Glee and Robbie Williams (i.e. totes boffable.)

Oh, and the song is still pretty sweet.

No comments: