Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What The F*** Is Wrong With This Techno Track Featuring Christian Bale? Abso-f***ing-lutley Nothing.

Those who live for E! News (that'd be me...) have already heard about Christian Bale's profanity-laced tirade against a lighting tech while filming the fourth Terminator movie. But! Have you heard it set to sweet techno beat mixed with some Barbra Streisand? RevoLucian has remixed the f-bombs into a realistic club song with a Eurythmic-esque synth sound.

For the record, we all have these moments where we freak out and yell at people. Or, at least I do. So I can see an on-edge Method actor like Bale having a melt down over something like this. He is human after all. Christian will always hold a special place in my heart for playing Laurie in one of my favorite films, Little Women. I had a major crush on him back then, even if I didn't quite know that's what it was.

Whatever your opinion of the Dark Knight's shouting fit, get your fill of 'fuck' with this track: (Language totally NSFW)

No comments: