Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OMG! New Justin Timberlake And Someone Who Is Not Me! WORST SONG EVER!

Ciara's goodies are all over my future husband Justin Timberlake in the lead single from her up coming Fantasy Ride. I hate her so much right now. Doesn't she realize that I will cut a bitch? I am straight-up ghetto...

Ahem, the real Paul is back and ready to review. "Love Sex Magic" sounds like it would have been at home JT's last two projects, his own Future Sex/Love Sounds (based on the title as well as the similarities to "Sexy Ladies" on that disc) and the throbbing disco/hip-hop hybrid beats on Madonna's Hard Candy. Ciara sounds decent, she will never have huge range but the song doesn't require it. The beat is Off The Wall-era Micheal Jackson and the heavy breathing from the Timberlake gives me a thriller. It's a snappy pop track with plenty of sexy sass. I approve. Now if only this was the part where Justin Timberlake and me fall in love... Listen:

No comments: