Wednesday, June 17, 2009

T-Squeezy Knows It's A "Thug Story" (Baby, Just Say Yes)

Apparently Mariah Carey isn't the only lady looking to thug out these days. Hard core rapper Taylor Swift revealed her T-Pain collabo on last night's CMT Awards, and her rhymes are fire. "You out clubbin'? I just made Caramel Delights." That's fucking delicious. "You don't wanna fight me in my extra small white tee" - Hanes endorsement alert! Watch:




While we're on the topic of Miss Swift, I was just watching her video for "White Horse" the second Country single from last year's Fearless. Can I say it's one of the most grown-up break up songs I've heard in a good long while? Knowing that you still love someone, but that they aren't good for you and you really can't give them a second chance shows a far more mature understanding of love than most pop songs, let alone one written by an 18-year-old girl.

2 comments:

Bandit said...

Taylor Swift doesn't make a very good thug, she's too cute

C. Paul Keller said...

I know! She's like a Care Bear in Gangsta gear.