Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dust Has Just Begun To Form Crop Circles In The Carpet...

Oh, people of the internets! I have failed you these last few months, and I do apologize for my lack of posts in the time I was nurturing my fledgling relationship with my new boyfriend. I still have him, and I've been trying to make time for work, blogging and a personal (read: hot sex) life.

But now a new wrinkle has formed - I am moving! It's just a few streets away, but the packing and moving is taking more time than I had assumed. It's been a while since I uprooted. Plus, I was dumb and agreed to lead (and create) a Bible study for church.

My personal situation is coming first for a few weeks instead of half-assing it here and in the "real world", but I am hoping no later than October 7th I will be back and ready for action. I'm going to preload some Trashy Thursdays to keep y'all entertained during the move, though. And when I come back I'll be shooting for at least one post each weekday and occasional weekend posts. We'll see! Anyway, stay tuned!

Just for shits & giggles: Boys, Boys, Boys...

No comments: