Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ZOMG! The New Madonna Video Is Free On iTunes! (Until Tomorrow)

Run, don't walk. Get thee to a nunnery and borrow their PC to download Madonna's "Celebration" video from iTunes for free. It's far from her best video, but it's a really cool dance-centric clip featuring Madge in thigh-high boots (fucking hot!) and a rhinestone cover dress that looks almost age appropriate yet very sexy.

Madonna's daughter, Lourdes, also appears briefly towards the end of the video. Dancing in a colorful tank and black leggings, she proves she may have the dancing chops to follow in her mom's footsteps one day. She does a back flip at the 3:15 mark, it's really awesome. Madonna also enlists a multi-racial group of dancers to get really crazy with high kicks and flips and break dancing. It's the most fun I've seen the Material Mom have since Music. The embed below probably won't last long, but you can watch below:



That's not all, kiddies! Apparently there will be a second video for the single, which also features Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon - this time in full-on "Like A Virgin" garb. It almost brought a tear to my eye to see her looking so much like her mom in this leaked pic:



With genes like that, how can't she be a star? Although, based on her impeccable fashion sense, I could see her in design before singing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I so downloaded it last night!

I actually proceeded to do my best Madonna dancing in my apartment and proceeded to have the old lady who lives below me come upstairs to tell me my dancing was shaking her ceiling fan to 'about to fall from the ceiling' levels! SO GOOD!

And I almost died when I saw Lourdes! She's gonna be a superstar! I will seriously buy whatever that girl makes.

C. Paul Keller said...

I know! Lourdes is my new fave celeb offspring! As much as I loved her in this clip (who knew lil' girlfriend was a dancer?), I am salivating to see this mysterious second version. She looks so much like her mama in that still I started freaking the fuck out.