Friday, January 13, 2012

Soundtrack Of The Day: "Kiss A Girl" - Keith Urban

The Soundtrack Of The Day is brought to you in honor of my Aunt Laura. Yesterday was her birthday, and Keith Urban is one her favorites. I know she's seen him live more than once, but I honestly don't know which is her favorite song so I picked one of my favorites, "Kiss A Girl."

I remember her being less than enthused when he performed on an awards show and a large group of Hurricane Katrina survivors came on stage to sing with him and BLOCKED HER VIEW OF HIS AUSSIE HOTNESS! We still have not forgiven those "Katrina people." (PS, you can find his Playgirl spread on the internets if you're into that sort of thing.)

1 comment:

Aunt Laura said...

I do love this song but for future reference my very fav Keith song is "Better Life". That's the song the "Katrina People" interupted.LOL