Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Download Madonna "4 Minutes" on iTunes Today.

Hey Madonna people! The new Madonna single featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland, "4 Minutes" is available for download today, and you can preorder Hard Candy on iTunes. Rumor has it there will be a vinyl and CD single available, too. I can't find it on Amazon, though, and I don't know where they stock CD singles in the Harrisburg area anymore. I'll be checking Best Buy tomorrow. I wish iTunes had the extended single with the rumored remixes, but they only have the radio single.
As for the song, I blogged about it when it first leaked, and I still love it. This HQ version is much better than the French radio rip I downloaded. It's a touch slower, which I noticed in the Sunsilk ad, which I like, plus it has an intro and outro that were missing from the rip. That takes the song to an actual 4 minutes, which should shut up the bloggers who were complaining about a song called "4 Minutes" that only ran about three. The horns sound less mechanized, ditto on the vocals. I'm excited for the new album, I hear The Neptunes and my boy Kanye also lay down some production. Should be a hot one!

No comments: