Monday, March 24, 2008

My Favorite Country Girl!

I love Blender covergirl Taylor Swift, she's just so cute and super-talented. Not only does she have great voice, she wriote or co-wrote every song on her platinum debut album, including the amazing "Teardrops On My Guitar" one of my favorite tracks from last year. When I read at blender.com she was working with my most hated singer/songwriter, Colbie Caillat, I was worried, but seeing how she rocks a cover of Eminem's "Lose Yourself" live, I think she can sing any little thing, regardless of how bubbly that shit is. Watch:


She also covers "Irreplacable" and "Umbrella" live, which makes her my Favorite Country Girl Evs. (Sorry, Reba, you know I still love ya!) Plus I'm pretty sure she'd be a totally awesome hag, she wants to take Perez Hilton to prom, so you know she's down.

No comments: