Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy! (and I know it...)

It's not hard to make me happy most of the time. Even when I'm having a blue day, the little things in life can bring a smile to my lips, even if it's just for one moment. Here are a few things that made me grin like a schoolboy in the past week:

David Cook in his underwear. OK, it's not *just* underwear, but his Guitar Hero ad makes me want a hot dog real bad...

Katy Perry - "I Kissed A Girl" A slice of new wave heaven, plus a banger chorus to die for. Other hot shit of the musical variety: Santogold- "L.E.S. Artists", David Cook - "Always Be My Baby", Madonna feat Kanye West - "Beat Goes On" Fame is drug, you wanna hit that?

New underwear! I know, TMI, but these new Fruit Of The Looms briefs with navy stripes are super comfey and make my ass look good. Plus, they were on sale at the Target. Killer!

New Sheetz opening. Now I can get a chicken parmy sub and a Fresca at two in morning. My diet has never been more fucked up.

Artsfest 2008. Cool art, funnel cakes and couple of bits of guycandy. Yummo!

So You Think you Can Dance. I never watched more than one or two episodes before, but I planned on getting hooked on it now that I don't have Idol or Betty. But this shit is so hot, I would be hooked even if I had seventeen other shows on at the same timeslot.

Robert Muraine, I will have your babies. David Cook has right of first refusal, but since he is dating that ho Kimberly Caldwell, I think I'm all your, flexible guy.

No comments: