Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Super Sweet Funeral

You all know that when the revolution comes, the girls 'n' guys from My Super Sweet 16 will be the first on the guillotine, right? The bitches who scream "You ruined my life!" because their $50k cars are the wrong color and pour out the fake tears because daaaaaaddddddyyyyyyy I waaaaaaaanntttttt iiiiiiitttttt, what ever "it" may be. Silly girls who want to be carried out in litters or get Young Jeezy to perform without a thought to the price tag, AND without a thought the children that go to bed hungry every night who could use some of that wasted money for food, or vaccines so African babies don't die of malaria. Who gives a shit, when you could be made up like a human Barbie with box and everything to make an "entrance" Stupid, evil hos.

Anyway, rant over. Check out this hilarious video parody, My Super Sweet Funeral

No comments: