Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tegan & Sara And Tiesto Reveal Some "Bones" (Yes, Lesbians Like Techno, Too)

I've enjoyed the occasional Tegan & Sara jam, "Back In My Head" was catchy as fuck and had a great sing-along chorus. But I don't really follow the alternative rock duo as a rule. On the flip side, I enjoy techno music but don't really get too obsessed with individual artists as much as singles. So I knew who Teisto was (he did great remixes for Avalon and Celine Dion) but don't follow his work either.

So why is a collabo between two pop artists that I barely care about the hottest shit ever? Because it just is, yo! "Feel It In My Bones" is a sweet slow techno rock jam. I'm all about it, the track is from Tiesto's forthcoming October release Kaleidoscope and it is FIRE HOT, people. The techno beat is there, but not overpowering and it has some nice synths as well as rock guitars and a catchy vocal. Seriously, I love it.

This new disc also features guest spots from Nelly Furtado and members of Sugar Rios and Bloc Party. Sounds like a party the indie rock children, pop chicas and club kids can get behind. Also, lesbians... Listen:

No comments: