Sunday, March 29, 2009

Joining The Mass Of Twits

It's seems like everybody and their mother-in-law is on Twitter these days. I didn't pay much attention to the phenomenon, but I recently realized that this could be fun. I don't have access to the Internet at work, and I'm there more waking hours than I am at home. Plus, I can shoot random blurbs that aren't really long enough for real blog posts to my avid reader. (Readers, plural. I might have two.)

Anyway, I may do more in the future with Twitter, like a live blogging type situation during live events. But mostly you should be looking for tweets about the random songs that pop up on the radio at work or the latest celeb gossip I just heard. Or not, it's just on the side bar. You can ignore it, I won't know. If you want to follow or bookmark me, the page is www.twitter.com/paulbos

Oh, and yes. I am following Ryan Seacrest's twitter. Dude is kinda cool.

No comments: