Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Song Of The Day: "Christmas Island" - Sixpence None The Richer

It's December and as a devotee to all things Holiday I thought I'd roll out some of my favorite Christmas/Winter music throughout the month. Check back every day for tracks old, new, classic and unique. Happy Holidays!

Another day, another blast from my CCM past. Of course, Sixpence None The Richer is best known in both secular and Christian music for the dream-pop classic "Kiss Me" but both lead singer Leigh Nash and the band as a whole have released Christmas albums. This fun ditty was famously performed by der Bingle but I rather like this sunny version myself, which played approximately 75 times a day at work the last two years.


Further listening: "Christmastime Is Here" - Sixpence None The Richer

No comments: