Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mariah Does Drag For "Obsessed" Fan

Unless you don't even glance in the direction of entertainment blogs, mags and TV (in which, what the hell are you doing here?) you've probably peeped the still photos of Mariah Carey with a beard and over sized hoodie on the set of her new video. That video just leaked, before it's debut on America's Got Talent tonight.

"Obsessed" is the Eminem diss track that provides the first taste of Mariah's new disc Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel. I didn't give it the best review on the first listen, but it's growing on me. The video is weird as hell, but seeing Mariah being stalked by Mariah in a beard is the kind of mind fucking I enjoy. Less enjoyable was the photoshoot sequence, since no one uses hairdryers to create wind in a photo. But I must say, perfectly ridiculous ending, I did not expect that at all. Plus, they clearly filmed the stalker's bedroom scenes in my bedroom/Mariah shrine. It's not as crazy-hot as "Touch My Body" but I ain't mad. Watch:

No comments: