Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Shakira Is A She-Wolf, It's About Time We Lost The "Cougar" Label


Shakira, Shakira! It's been a long while since "Hips Don't Lie" and "Beautiful Liar" were filling the airwaves, so I was very excited to hear a new Shaki single was in the works. "She Wolf" is the lead single from her still untitled English language disc, and it releases digitally and on CD next week. I know, who makes CD singles anymore? Well, I haven't heard the English version yet, but I've heard the Spanish one, and it's hot as balls. The strongly disco-influenced strings and beat are gonna have dancefloors filling this summer, and I really like the title. "She Wolf" sounds like sex, I can't wait to hear the English lyrics. Plus, look at the single cover! Can we say Bridgette Bardot?

No comments: