Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Party Playlist!

I know all you people in the blogosphere are super bummed you're not invited to my killer Halloween party this weekend. (Don't be, it'll probably blow.) But you can enjoy the always killer playlist, three hours of spooky stuff like "Thriller" "Toxic" and "Disturbia" sexy party jams like "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You" and "I Kissed A Girl" and pulsing rock tracks like "Paralyzer" and "Hell Is For Children." The actual playlist includes some rarities like a remix of the X-Files theme, this spooky piano-rock track called "Thicker" by Chasing Furies and "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah" by Tracy Jordan that are not available on the iTunes, but you get the gist. I may not live up to Martha Stewart standards of party-planning, but the soundtrack always works:

No comments: