Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Are You Looking For Katy Perry's Diesel Sunglasses?

OK, I'm a lil' addicted to the site meter I installed in my blog a few weeks ago. One feature keeps track of what pages people are at when they click on a link that takes them to my blog. Apparently the people of the internets are looking for Katy Perry's Diesel sunglasses from the "Hot N Cold" video and my post on the clip is the first link that comes up when you do a Google search for "katy perry diesel sunglasses." Since I only want to serve my fans, even the accidental ones, I now give you a link to a pair of what appears to be the same thing: click here. You're welcome!
On a semi-related note, you know how I posted last month about my transformation from frump to fab? One of the first purchases I made that created a fashionista in me was a pair of Diesel jeans at a Ollie's Bargain Outlet for twenty bucks. I know! They fit my ass like a glove, too. I'm all about DKNY now, but I still have a spot in my heart's closet for Diesel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the video and thought hmmmm... product placement..... so I looked it up on google, and what do you know, there's info about this

Unknown said...

I think they more like

http://www.bestbuyeyeglasses.com/diesel-0110/s/00021.html

Oakley Goggles said...

I own these diesel shades and they look awesome.

KANGURA said...

Where can i find these diesel sunglases