Friday, November 14, 2008

From The "Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?" File: Tim Gunn's Guide To Style Ball Cap

I was on Bravo's website, finding a picture of my future boyfriend Richard for my Top Chef recap (coming tonight/tomorrow morning. No later than Sunday I promise!) when I stumbled into the Bravo store. The Tim Gunn bobblehead is going on my Christmas list right now. I was trying to decide what gay man would be caught dead in the "Team Rainbow" t-shirts (seriously, did it take them a exactly 69 seconds to design that logo?) before clicking onto the biggest fashion disaster of the season:

Seriously? Does Tim Gunn know about this hat? I'm pretty sure this is not something he would recommend keeping in your closet,* let alone wear himself. Of course, ever since I saw Tim in a tee-shirt on Best Week Ever my image of Mr. Make It Work has been somewhat altered. However, I'm pretty sure he'd think a Tim Gunn's Guide To Style Ball Cap was tacky. I know this in my heart, where Tim Gunn will always live. As a bobblehead.

*Unless you're a lesbian, which case it's a slight improvement over your current ball caps.

No comments: