Sunday, November 30, 2008

Robyn And Snoop Dogg Team Up Again!

You may recall that the Fyre Department Remix of Snoop Dogg's "Sexual Eruption" featured my favorite Swede, pop mistress Robyn. The fabulously dirty song also ranked number on one of my mid-year lists, and it currently hovers in the top five for my year end list. Now the dee-oh-double-jizzle returns the favor, appearing on a remix of Robyn's "Bum Like You" There is really no musical difference between either mix, and Snoop only pops by for a "It's big Snoopy Dogg, Robyn what it do" at the intro and a thirty second rap halfway through. If that is enough to get Robyn some US airplay, I'd be thrilled. (Although, I'd rather that miracle happen to "Be Mine!" or "Every Heartbeat") His rap does fit lyrically, both Robyn and Snoop bemoan the way a broke loser can capture your heart. I think a dose of TLC's "No Scrubs" is in order!

Download/preview the track here.

No comments: