Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FABULOUSNESS BREAK! New Vanessa Williams Single Is Smooth As Glass

Did you know the always fabulous Vanessa Williams has a new album coming out? I didn't. Vanessa takes a break from being the fiercest bitch on Ugly Betty to drop the new disc, called The Real Thing, in first week of June, and the lead single "Just Friends" is produced by Babyface. It's so incredibly smooth, I just want to crawl under some satin sheet, pour lotion all over my hands and... play this song. (You thought it was gonna be dirty, didn't you?) Jazzy and light, it is perfect for playing at your next summer evening cocktail party. Can't you just smell the rose petals on the ottoman? Can't you feel the taffeta gowns? Can't you taste the champagne? Watch the video:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I pressed play and a cocktail dress just materialized on my body and a glass of champy appeared in my hand. I was scared at first, but then I just went for it...

C. Paul Keller said...

Junior, thank God I wasn't the only one that happened to!