Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ryan Star Makes Sexy Time On The "Last Train Home"

Rock Star: Supernova contestant Ryan Star has more in common with his recent tourmate David Cook than just reality TV roots. His hook-laden rock tracks have the same level of heat and emotion as Cook, and they are both hot as hell.

The latest single to come from his forth-coming album 11:59 is called "Last Train Home" - a real crowd pleaser with a soaring chorus and dramatic vocals. Slow-building rock always thrills me, and this video and song are no exception. The lyrics are romantic and sweeping, little wonder it previously popped up on the romance film PS: I Love You. When the music breaks and he says "We were only kids, we ran like water/I told your dad 'I love your daughter'" I get a little tingle. That's when I know it's good. Watch:

11:59 is out on Atlanic on 6/2.

No comments: